Ninya Pulao (Lamb pulao)
Find easy and simple Ninya Pulao (Lamb pulao) Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Ninya Pulao (Lamb pulao) is a common dish to find in Rice Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Ninya Pulao (Lamb pulao) recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Rice(washed, soaked) 3 cups
2) Water 10 cups
3) Lamb 750 g
4) Ginger powder (sonth) 1 tsp
5) Aniseed (saunf) powder 2 tsp
6) Asafoetida (hing) a pinch
7) Salt to taste
8) Ghee 6 tbsp
9) Laung 6 Cloves
10) Black cardamom(crushed) 4
11) Green cardamom(crushed) 6
12) Cinnamon(1 inch sticks) 3
13) Bay leaves (tej patta) 3
14) Almonds (blanched) 1/2 cup
15) Saffron (kesar) 2 pinches
16) Garam masala 1 tsp
How to make Ninya Pulao (Lamb pulao)
1. Heat 5 cups water.
2. Add the lamb, ginger powder, aniseed powder, asafoetida, and salt.
3. Cook covered on high heat until the lamb is almost done.
4. Separate the lamb from the stock. Put both aside.
5. Heat the ghee in a deep pot, add all the ingredients from cloves to almonds, and the lamb.
6. Saute for a minute, add rice and saute further for 1 minute.
7. Add 6 cups of stock (adding water if needed) and stir gently.
8. Mix saffron with a little hot water and grind.
9. Add to the pot, cook covered on high heat until the water is almost absorbed.
10. Place the pot on a griddle (tawa), cook covered on low heat, till the rice is done.
11. Sprinkle garam masala and serve.
Posted By: ~Sani~