Punjabi samosa recipe is a hot favorite snack all over Pakistan. It is really loved to have with evening tea or at Iftar time in Ramadan ul Mubarak. It is prepared with mashed potatoes and all purpose flour. Find authentic recipe for this Punjabi snack by Chef Asad Latif.
How to Make Punjabi Samosa Recipe (Summarized Method):
- Boil potatoes and mash well. Then add all the spices in 4 tablespoon oil.
- Then add mashed potatoes and fry with spices.
- Now fill it in samosas.
- Mix salt, carom seeds and oil in all-purpose flour.
- Knead this mixture with water.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, flatten it like flatbread.
- Cut each flattened piece from the middle, place filling and make samosa.
- Store in refrigerator for 15 minutes to make it stable.
- Deep fry all samosas.
- Hot Punjabi samosa is ready. Serve with tomato ketchup and chutney.
Samosa recipes are favorited as evening snacks all over Pakistan. Whether you are in a market, school, college
or anywhere, there must be a samosa corner around you. School college canteens, tuc shops and tea corners always
offer samosas because they know Pakistani like it a lot. Whether they buy a tea cup or cold drink, they balance it
with eating a samosa along.
A delicious form of aloo samosa is Punjabi samosa recipe. It uses mashed potato filling. Find an easy recipe for Punjabi aloo samosa in Urdu devised by Chef Asad Latif. Let's make this
delicious snack today.