Peri Peri Prawns
Find easy and simple Peri Peri Prawns Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Peri Peri Prawns is a common dish to find in Sea Food Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Peri Peri Prawns recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• 1 kilogram of Large Prawns
• A few slices of Lemon (for garnish)
• 2 cloves of Garlic (Lehsan) (crushed)
• 2 ml Ground Cloves
• 3 Lemon Leaves (finely chopped)
• 5 ml Peri Peri Powder or 40 ml Peri Peri Sauce
• Salt (to taste)
• Lemon Pepper (to taste)
• 75 ml of Lemon Juice (Nimbu Arakh)
• 125 ml of Olive Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail)
How to make Peri Peri Prawns
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender and mix well. Coat prawns in marinade and set aside in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Remove prawns from refrigerator; pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Bake prawns in a baking dish for 25 minutes or until the shells are pink and the flesh is cooked. (Do not over cook.)
Posted By: naila