Prawn & Cheese Karahi
Find easy and simple Prawn & Cheese Karahi Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Prawn & Cheese Karahi is a common dish to find in Sea Food Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Prawn & Cheese Karahi recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Prawns(washed & deveined) 1 kg
2) Cottage Cheese (cubed) 200 gms
3) Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
4) Salt as per taste
5) onions (finely Sliced) 2 medium
6) Tomatoes (chopped) 5-6 medium
7) Big Green Chillies 3-4
8) Bay leaves 2
9) Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
10) Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
11) Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
12) Garam Masala Powder 1 tbsp
13) Dry Fenugreek 1 tsp
14) Black pepper (freshly Ground) 1/2 tsp
15) Dalda Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
1) Fresh Coriander(chopped) 1/2 bunch
2) Ginger 2 tbsp
How to make Prawn & Cheese Karahi
1. In a wok,heat Dalda Cooking Oil on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add bay leaves and saute onions till soft.
3. Add garlic and stir-fry fir a minute.
4. Then add tomatoes and stir for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add salt, red chilli Powder,cumin and turmeric and mix well.
6. Cook until the tomatoes are half tender.
7. Add prawns and mixwell.
8. Cover and cook on medium heat till water in the prawns dries.
9. Add cottage cheese,green chillies,garam masal ,fenugreek and black pepper.
10. Simmer in low heat for 5-7 minuts.Garnish and serve hot with naan.
Posted By: ~Sani~