Kashmiri naan recipe would turn your meals special ones. See how to make kashmiri naan makhani in an easy way using few ingredients. This is one of the bread and naan recipes by Chef Sara Riaz.
Kashmiri Naan Recipe in English:
- All Purpose Flour: 1/2 kg
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Yeast: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Dry Flour (Maida): 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Mix all purpose flour (maida), yeast, salt, butter, sugar and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Add lukewarm water and knead the flour.
- Add dry fruits and leave so it may inflate.
- Now make medium size balls and roll with a rolling pin. Press with your hands and place aside.
- Bask each piece on griddle or bake in oven.
- Finally brush with butter.
- Kashmiri naan is ready to serve.
See also naan paratha recipe, Peshawari naan recipe and roghani naan recipe