Kali Masoor ki Daal Makhni
Kali Masoor ki Daal Makhni - Daal Makhani has a lot of different names, it is also known as Kali (Black) Daal or Maa ki Daal. It is a very typical dhabba dish and has an incredible flavor. Let’s try this simple recipe of Kali Masoor ki Daal Makhni by Chef Anika Atif and give your views.
| Recommended By Chef
| 0:15 To Prep
| 0:30 To Cook
| 4 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
• BLACK LENTILS 1 cup
• ONION 1 small
• FRESH CREAM 1/2 packet
• TURMERIC 1 tsp
• CORIANDER POWDER 1 tbsp
• CHILI POWDER 1 tbsp
• GINGER GARLIC PASTE 1 tbsp
• SALT to taste
• For Baghaar:
• GARLIC CHOPPED 4 cloves
• BUTTER 1 packet
• OIL 2 tbsp
How to make Kali Masoor ki Daal Makhni
1. Wash 1 cup black whole with lukewarm water. Soak for few minutes.
2. Remove water, cook with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 chopped onion, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and lukewarm water as required Cook till tender and then mash the lentils well.
3. Again add lukewarm water and salt to taste.
4. Cook over low flame. Mix well and add 1/2 packet fresh cream. In a frying pan heat 2 tbsp oil and 1 packet butter.
5. Add in 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
6. Fry till golden brown.
7. Pour baghaar on top of lentils.
8. Serve with plain boiled rice.
I am going to prepare my favorite Kali Masoor ki Daal Makhni recipe tonight, I was searching Dal Recipes and found this one top. I will make this soon and in the meanwhile I am looking for more.
jab bhi masor ki dal banayen to us me banane ke baad nimbu oper se zaror chirak den yaqeen man len bht tasty ho jaye gi or phir ap muje dua dije ga. mai wese aksar khano me hari mirch, nimbu or shimla mirch zror istamal karti hon.
pls post a clear picture of the recipe
Its great to know about this recipe, My husband love it but me not had an idea to cook, here at KFoods i appreciate the recipe because of easy and simple method. I will soon try it to make for my Husband