How to Make Hyderabadi Dum Murgh Recipe (Summarized Method):
- Fry onions in oil in a deep bowl until they turn brown.
- Remove from stove, transfer in a plate and switch stove off.
- Apply spices to chicken, mix well and add fried onions.
- Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes, move the chicken to bowl in which you fried onions.
- Place on stove on low heat unless oil layer comes up.
- Delicious Dum ka chicken (Murgh Hyderabadi) is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with naan, salad and raita.
Dum ka chicken has a different flavor as compared to regular chicken recipes. Dum is a small process in cooking
by which, the food gets bit different taste. Normally, it is done by covering the lid tightly and cooking at low
flame for 10 to 15 minutes. The method is adopted very commonly while cooking rice and some meat dishes.
Hyderabadi dum ka chicken recipe explains how to cook chicken with dum (steam-cook) and to achieve a
different taste for your meal.
Check out the tastiest
Hyderabadi Dum ka Chicken recipe only at kfoods. Find
Pakistani Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
Hyderabadi Dum ka Chicken
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Hyderabadi Dum ka Chicken . recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com