Fried Mutton Chops
Mutton chops is a delicious recipe made with goat chops. Using ribs meat with various spices, mutton chops offer a marvellous taste. Main ingredients of the recipe are yoghurt, baking powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, whole milk and some others that are added for taste. Whi...Read More
Mutton chops is a delicious recipe made with goat chops. Using ribs meat with various spices, mutton chops offer a marvellous taste. Main ingredients of the recipe are yoghurt, baking powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, whole milk and some others that are added for taste. While enjoying this dish, you would realize the beauty in its taste. Fried mutton chops recipe is very easy and unique to make for tea time snack or as a side dish. Fried mutton chops are also available at many restaurants but this easy recipe will help you to make these at home. Hide
How to Make Mutton Chops Recipe (Summarized Method):
Let's prepare a delicious mutton chops dish with KFoods.com
- First wash the mutton ribs and dry them completely.
- Then take a thin white cloth and place ginger, cinnamon and fennel seeds inside and tie shaping it like a pouch.
- Place this pouch in the pan along meat. And put milk and half liter water.
- Now cook it until meat becomes soft and tender.
- Then drain the mutton and press the spice pouch to infuse as much flavor as possible and remove it.
- Reserve the stock aside.
- Now mix flour, baking powder and salt, add curd and stock to produce the batter (keep it thick).
- Then heat oil in pan, dip mutton pieces in the batter and fry until they turn golden brown in color.
- Once fried, delicious mutton chops are ready.
- Enjoy the party!
Mutton Chops Related Tags:
What are Mutton Chops?
Chops (Chaap) are made with ribs of the goat. While preparing recipe of chops, you have two choices, mutton chops gravy and masala chops. Either make a delicious chanp gravy food to enjoy with hot naan or bake chops with spices and enjoy with raita and chutney, either ways, it delivers an awesome taste that you would recall for long time. In Pakistan, India and Bangladesh when Eid ul Adha comes, goat chops are cooked in almost every home. Make mutton chops recipes, lamb chop recipes, beef chops recipes and many more at this Bakra Eid.
KFoods.com offers an authentic and simple mutton chops recipe with truly scrumptious taste. Recipe comes from Pakistani cuisine from the desk of Chef Fauzia. Bring mutton ribs home and following the recipe given, enjoy a tastier meal which is though uncommon to cook but delivers a marvelous taste. Also at Bakra Eid, keep the ribs aside to and make delicious goat chops.
Check out the tastiest
Fried Mutton Chops recipe only at kfoods. Find
Beef & Mutton Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
Fried Mutton Chops
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Fried Mutton Chops. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com