• 700g pkt Chocolate
mud cake mix
• 610g pkt White Wings white Chocolate
& raspberry swirl cake mix
• 6 eggs
• 2/3 cup vegetable Oil
• 3 tbs Margarine
or soft Butter
• 1 1/2 tbs Milk
• 150g raspberries, to decorate
How to make Double Chocolate & Raspberry Cake
1. Line 2 x 20cm round cake pans with non-stick baking paper. Prepare the cakes according to packet instructions. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the tops off the cakes to flatten. Cut the cakes in half horizontally.
3. Prepare the mud cake icing according to packet instructions. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the white chocolate frosting according to packet instructions.
5. Place the base of the mud cake on a serving plate. Spread 1/3 of the mud cake icing over the cake. Place a layer of white chocolate cake on top. Spread 1/2 of the remaining mud cake icing over the cake. Top with the remaining layer of mud cake. Spread the remaining mud cake icing over the cake. Top with the remaining white chocolate cake. Spread the white chocolate frosting over the top of the cake. Scatter with the raspberries to serve.
MashaALLAH buhat khubsurat Double Chocolate and Raspberry kake ha yaqeenan khane mi itna hi tasty ho ga
- saim, lahore
- May 15, 2014
Double Chocolate & Raspberry cake recipe is too good my elder sister make this recipe is really yummy i will request to my mom to make it again,
- mahreen, karachi
- Sep 07, 2013
wow what a nice easy and delicious taste of Double Chocolate thanks for sharing such a nice recipes.
- mehwish, karachi
- Jun 11, 2013
salam sani how r u????
- kinza, karachi
- Feb 15, 2011