Crispy Chicken Broast
Crispy chicken broast is perhaps, the most popular dishes nowadays with an increasing demand, craze and requests by people to learn the recipe themselves. The amazingly soft and juicy white chicken inside in contrast to the crunchy and nutty skin outside is a favourite snack for mos
Crispy chicken broast is perhaps, the most popular dishes nowadays with an increasing demand, craze and requests by people to learn the recipe themselves. The amazingly soft and juicy white chicken inside in contrast to the crunchy and nutty skin outside is a favourite snack for most of the children and grownups alike, thanks to the exotic flavour.
So if you are planning for a picnic or a special dinner for your guests or just something new and nutritious for your kids, you ought to check out this amazing recipe for crispy chicken broast recipe so that you can have the taste of restaurant and hygiene of your own kitchen.
It is no wonder a fact that kids love fast food. So why not learn this amazing crispy chicken broast recipe and surprise your friends and family with your cooking skills and ensure the hygiene and health of your kids and family.
| Recommended By Chef
| 5:00 To Prep
| 0:25 To Cook
| 4 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
2 tbsp and 1 tbsp for coating
• White Pepper 1 tbsp
• Ginger Garlic
Paste 1 tbsp
Flour ½ cup
• Green Chili Paste 3 tbsp
• Plain Flour 2 cups
• Baking Powder 2 tbsp
(With Skin) 8 pieces
as much required
How to make Crispy Chicken Broast
• Fill a bowl with water and add green chili paste, salt, baking powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
• Dip chicken pieces in bowl and leave it for about 4-5 hours to let the chicken marinated perfectly.
• Now take out the chicken from bowl and let it dry, make the coating by mixing the corn flour, plain flour, salt and white pepper.
• Mix all these items very well, now coat the chicken nicely
• Now deep fry the chicken and when the color changes to golden brown take it out and serve it.
• Broast is ready to serve try it and enjoy it.
How to Make Chicken Broast (Summarized Method):
- First add green chillies paste, baking powder, g/garlic paste, baking powder and salt in water in a bowl.
- Add chicken pieces, roll chicken in the mixture and leave aside for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove the chicken pieces, dry and roll in a mixture of corn flour, plain flour, salt and white pepper.
- After coating, deep fry all chicken pieces until they turn golden brown and that's all.
- Chicken broast is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with ketchup, green chutney and potato French fries.
Chicken broast is one of the most famous Pakistani chicken recipes. It is prepared using 'Broasting' method in which chicken is cooked in a pressure fryer equipment. Large food chains in Pakistan also use pressure frying method to cook chicken for different products.
Broast or roasted chicken usually consists of chicken breast and wings that are marinated with certain spices, fried and then served with potato chips and tomato ketchup. Raita is also included as an optional part of a chicken broast recipe served at different restaurants in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and other cities of Pakistan.
Find a wonderful chicken broast recipe by Chef Saadat Siddiqui being presented above by KFoods.com.
Now when you have prepared a delicious chicken broast recipe, enjoy it with ketchup and mayo sauce. Further you can view a step by step recipe for making broast at home here.
Crispy Chicken Broast Very good food and we have more to eat.. I made it your way So even better than the whole restaurant
- Aleesha saad,
- Mar 02, 2020
Here is a really easy tip to check the temp of your oil - if you place the tip of a wooden spoon in the oil, and little bubbles form around it, the oil is ready to go.
- Mehnaz, Khanewal
- Jan 06, 2019
Certainly, this chicken lives up to its name, it definitely IS crispy! It took about 10-15 minutes for the crispy chicken broast to be ready to be fried. The crispy chicken broast always comes out juicy and delicious and it's white meat.
- Kanwal, Khanewal
- Nov 07, 2018
I will always be using this recipe to fry my chicken. My kids love it cut into small pieces. Excellent recipes, excellent tips!
- Noreen, Lahore
- Oct 19, 2018
This is a great fried chicken broast recipe. Easy to prepare with simple ingredients that I have on hand. I do think more seasoning would amp this chicken up even more. I have made this several times, and each time I experiment with adding more seasoning.
- Noreen Khan, Karachi
- Sep 26, 2018