The chicken broast recipe is made with chicken pieces are first marinated with raw papaya, red chili, broast masala, salt and mix with eggs and fried in oil and cooked until chicken is tender and done. Chicken broast recipe is served with salad leaves, ketchup and cream raita along with French fries and fresh bun. You can serve it as a refreshment item, or tea time snack, or even as a lunch. Housewives or mothers who are looking for easy to make dishes can check out this Chicken Broast Recipe in Urdu online and try at home. Chicken broast recipe is a very healthy and tasty snack. It comprise of deep fried crispy and crunchy pieces of chicken which is loved by both children and adults. This can be served at dinners and at hi tea time.
How to Make Chicken Broast at Home
After reading chicken broast recipe in Urdu, here is the recipe provided in English.
- Chicken Pieces (with skin): 8 pcs
- Raw Papaya (ground): 4 tbsp
- Red Chillies (ground): 1 tbsp
- Broast Masala: as required
- Eggs (whisked): 4 pcs
- White Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Oil: for frying
- Salad Leaves and Onions: for garnishing
Broast Masala Ingredients:
- All Purpose Flour: 2 cup
- Rice Flour: 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour: 1/2 cup
- Chicken Powder: 4 tbsp
- Garlic Powder: 2 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder: 4 tbsp
- Chinese Salt: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 2 tbsp
- Mix chicken pieces, white vinegar, red pepper, papaya and salt in a bowl; place the bowl aside.
- Add broast masala in a box, add chicken pieces and stir it well.
- Now coat chicken in eggs and stir in the box again.
- Heat wok in oil, add chicken pieces, cover the pan and cook on low flame until it is golden brown.
- Delicious chicken broast is ready.
- Serve with salad leaves and onion.
How to Make Broast Masala:
- Sift 2 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 cup rice flour and 1/2 cup corn flour and add to a food blender.
- Now add 4 tbsp chicken powder, 2 tbsp garlic powder, 4 tbsp ground white pepper, 2 tbsp Chinese salt and 2 tbsp salt.
- Blend all ingredients together well.
- Broast masala is ready.
- Use whenever needed.