* 1 pound of Boneless Chicken
* 1/3 cup of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
* ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
* ¼ tsp. Salt
* 1 ½ tsp. Vinegar
* 1/3 cup Water
* Cooking Oil
(for deep frying)
How to make Chicken Nuggets
1. Cut chicken into nugget-size pieces, about 1 x ½ inch.
2. Put oil in deep fryer or put about 2 to 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 360°.
3. Mix flour with salt in a small bowl. Mix vinegar with baking soda. Add vinegar mixture and water to the flour mixture; beat until smooth.
4. Dip chicken pieces into batter; allow excess batter to drip off into the bowl. Fry chicken nuggets, 4 to 6 at a time, until golden brown, or about 4 minutes for each batch.
I wish I could enjoy Chicken Nuggets recipe tonight with my family but I am nowadays in another city at my cousin home. We are cooking and enjoying Iftar Items of different kinds.
- Mahna, Multan
- Mar 30, 2017
nugget works like a energy booster. Eat hot fresh breadcrumbed nugget with chili sauce. you would really feel yourself energetic. this is a light meal so it cannot fulfill the entire hunger at food time however 2 to 3 nuggets at brunch time, at breakfast or between your work time , it's a perfect deal for meal. Cooking it yourself at home would also ensure that you are eating a safe homemade food that is not going to harm your stomach . And also ensure you buy good quality chicken.
- Kiran Naseem, Karachi
- Jun 15, 2015
nuggets is my favorite chicken food. I cook for my family and we all enjoy nuggets treat often at the bay. thanks . Karla. LA
- Karla, Los Angeles
- Jun 11, 2015
- Maqbool, Faisalabad
- Jun 21, 2014
Chicken Nuggets are too yummmy i love it to enjoy with tomato chutni is really too good.
- dani, lahore
- Jul 17, 2013