Types of Nihari Recipes:
Although we keep eating nihari once in a month or two but we always eat either beef nihari or sometimes a homemade chicken nihari. However there are many kinds of
nihari that we are going to discuss here.
You would be amazed to know the types of nihari mentioned as follows:
- Nalli Nihari Recipe
- Nali nihari contains bone marrow within the serving bowl. It enhances the taste and that's why it is more expensive than ordinary nihari.
- Delhi Nihari Recipe
- Delhi nihari is the one made using Delhi style cooking. It is offered by some Delhi cuisine restaurants in Karachi.
- Mutton Nihari Recipe
- This is the nihari made with mutton meat.
- Camel Nihari Recipe
- The common nihari made with camel meat. This nihari is the most common nihari served commercially by most nihari vendors.
- Beef Nihari Recipe
- This is beef nihari made with cow meat.
- Chicken Nihari Recipe
- Chicken nihari is usually made at home. You can find out its recipe as presented above. Have it and enjoy with hot naan or chapati.
And see how to cook nihari recipe
with beef or mutton step by step.
Check out the tastiest
Chicken Nihari by Chef Zakir recipe only at kfoods. Find
Beef & Mutton Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
Chicken Nihari by Chef Zakir
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Chicken Nihari by Chef Zakir. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com