Pieces (boneless) ½ kg
Cheese (grated) 600 grams
Green Chillies (chopped) 6
Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
Paste 1 tsp
flour 1 cup
Eggs (beaten) 2
Cumin Seeds (roasted and crushed) 1 tsp
Red Chillies (crushed) 1 tsp
(finely cut) for sprinkling
How to make Chicken and Cheese Balls
• Put chicken pieces, ginger/garlic paste and salt in a frying pan, cook till its water dries.
• Chop bread slices with chicken mixture and transfer into a bowl.
• Add the remaining ingredients except eggs and cornflour and shape the mixture into small balls.
• Coat balls first with cornflour and then eggs.
• Heat oil in a wok and fry dumplings until golden and transfer on a dish.
• Sprinkle fresh coriander on top and serve.
Posted By: Qasim, Karachi