Guidelines of a Diabetic Diet!
Find Health Tips and Totkay in Urdu for Guidelines of a Diabetic Diet!. Most people tried various ways to find suitable tips, natural remedies, wellness tips, Herbal solutions, Totkays, and easy home remedies for Guidelines of a Diabetic Diet! in Urdu. You can discover numerous Health Tips and Totkay, home remedies, daily tips, and more at kfoods.com. We provide Health Tips and Totkay in Urdu related to Guidelines of a Diabetic Diet! may it prove effective for you.
A diabetes meal plan is a guide that tells you what kinds of food you can choose to eat. The right meal plan will help you to maintain your blood glucose, blood pressure, and cholesterol numbers and also help keep your weight on track.
1. Try to consume plenty of vegetables like lettuce (salaad patta), tomato and fruits.
2. Use the following fruits and vegetables carefully and with caution: banana, seedless grapes (angoor), cheeku, leechi, custard apple (sharifa), dry fruits, mango, raisins (kishmish), potatoes, jackfruit (kathal), carrots (gajar), peas (mattar), beans, sweet potato (shakarkandi), beetroot (chukandar).
3. Preferred to eat fiber riche foods. Daily intake of calories should be restricted. Use proteins moderately.
4. Drink filters Milk (without Malai Milk) because it is not good for your sugar level.
5. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Sugar k marezo k liye khane ki tarteeb | diabetic dietary guidelines
DISCLAIMER: The Health Videos and content information are provided on this site for informational purposes only and is not intend to any Medical Advice, Counseling, Diagnosis or Treatment. Please contact to your health advisor for any your health concern.