Yasser Iftikhar has been serving the hospitality industry for more than 30 years in different capacities from hotels to private sectors and corporate America; from cost controlling to cooking management and training and development; however his enthu Read More
Yasser Iftikhar has been serving the hospitality industry for more than 30 years in different capacities from hotels to private sectors and corporate America; from cost controlling to cooking management and training and development; however his enthusiasm stays cooking distinctive foods and creating new recipes and techniques.
Yasser Iftikhar started his career through Hilton International in 1978 where he instructed in the entire sectors and turned into the Organization's Youngest Executive through victorious cost control. In addition, he got training in cooking and kitchen management from Austria. After knowing the basic cooking ways and training he developed his capability in commercial cooking as using the premier quality ingredients.
Even as living in a foreign country in those times, when not all the ingredients were eagerly obtainable he sensed the need of transforming the recipes, in order that they are still suitable for eating and one would not sense alienated and depressed. His cooking is mainly based on the self created idea of creating something. Currently he works as an advisor where he helps people in creating an idea depending on the demographics and desires.
• Consultant at Resource-Venture California: Assisting small business owners in improving their cash flow and profits as service to the community. His way of giving back to the community since 2004 - Current
• Small Business Owner at Northern California: 2004 - October 2006
• Vicorp Inc. Baker Square Division: General Manager July2003 - June 2004
• Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Orange Training General Manager 2000-2002
• AMF Bowling Centers: District Manager for Central CA Region April 1999 - March 2000
• Boston Market: District Manager September 1995- February 1999
• Kashmir International: District Manager Chain of Indian Restaurants 1988 - 1994
• Developed and operated concepts in Lahore Salt N Pepper chain of restaurants
Yasser Iftikhar is one of the famous chef in Pakistan. Check all Yasser Iftikhar recipes in Urdu & English at Kfoods. Also check Pakistan best chefs recipes with simple steps and complete details.
View 4 Recipes
View 0 Recipes
View 5 Recipes
View 2 Recipes
View 25 Recipes
View 1 Recipes
are you doing any new cooking show if yes then kindly tell me what kind of program you are doing.
my mother has great cooking skills but now there are so many ways to cook recipes like channa bhurani that now we can cook even more better than mother and old specialized cook experts. i got many interesting dal recipes on k food .com.
hmm. today i will try this recipe alone but if i succeed then i will make this sweet puriyan to my whole family in this weekend.
i saw your all recipes and like so much and i want to join your site by mail please will you add me in your contacts list