|Heat pan, add butter and maida flour.|
Add 1/2 cup milk, remove from stove and mix.
Add remaining 1/2 cup milk and mix well. Then add remaining 1/2 cup chicken
Turn stove off, add salt, white pepper and mustard powder. Mix
Add grated cheese and mix well.|
White cheese sauce is ready.|
How to Make Cheese Sauce
- Butter: 3 tbsp
- Cheese: 5 tbsp (grated)
- Maida Flour: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 1 cup
- Chicken Stock: 1/2 cup
- Mustard Powder: 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Heat pan and add butter and maida flour.
- Add 1/2 cup milk, lift or remove the pan from stove and mix all.
- Place pan back on the stove, add remaining half of the milk and mix
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- Turn stove off, add salt, white pepper and mustard powder. Mix
- Add grated cheese and mix again.
- Cheese sauce is ready.
If sauce gets extra thicker, add some water to adjust.