How to make Vegetable Kachoris
1. Heat a little oil and put the vegetables in it.
2. Stir, add salt and a pinch of soda bi-carb.
3. Cover and cook. When nearly done, add green chillies and ginger paste, a little sugar and lime juice.
4. Cool, add garam masala, coriander and grated coconut.
5. Mix well and leave aside.Make a dough with flour,
6. a little oil, salt and water. Roll small balls into puris.
7. Stuff each puri with the vegetables stuffing, roll back again and deep fry a golden brown.
8. These could be made in any desired shapes.