Tandoori Murgh Chicken
Find easy and simple Tandoori Murgh Chicken Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Tandoori Murgh Chicken is a common dish to find in Barbeque Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Tandoori Murgh Chicken recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| 4:00 To Prep
| 0:30 To Cook
| 3 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
0) Chicken, broiler 500 gm
For the Marinade:
1) Yoghurt (dahi) 1/2 cup / 90 gm
2) Cumin (zeera) powder 1 tsp / 1 1/2 gm
3) Garam masala 2 tsp / 4 gm
4) Ginger (adrak) paste 5 tsp / 30 gm
5) Lemon (nimbu) juice 2 tbsp / 30 ml
6) Vegetable oil 3 1/2 tbsp / 52 ml
7) Red chilli paste 1 tsp / 5 gm
8) Saffron (kesar) a few strands
9) Salt to taste
10) Lemon (nimbu), cut into wedges 1
11) Onion, cut into rings 1
How to make Tandoori Murgh Chicken
1. Clean the chicken, remove the skin and make 3 incisions each on the breasts, thighs, and legs.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade.
3. Add the chicken and coat well.
4. Keep aside to marinate for 3-4 hours.
5. Preheat the tandoor or oven to 175ºC. skewer the chicken, leaving 4 cm gap between each piece.
6. Keep a tray underneath to collect the drippings.
7. If one is using a tandoor, take the chicken out from the tandoor when nearly half ready for about 10 minutes and then put it back in the tandoor till the chicken is done.
8. If cooking in the oven then there is no need to take the chicken out.
9. Serve hot garnished with lemon and onion.
Posted By: ~Sani~