| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
For the Swiss roll
• 3 free-range eggs
• 75g/3oz golden caster sugar
• 75g/3oz self-raising flour
For the filling
• 75g/3oz raspberry jam
• 125ml/4½fl oz whipped double cream
• 100g/3½oz raspberries
• And serve with icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.Grease and line a 23cm x 30cm/9in x 12in Swiss roll tin
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
3. Fold in the flour and spoon the mixture into the tin. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until light and springy to the touch.
4. Remove from the oven and turn the sponge out onto another piece of greaseproof paper.
5. For the filling, spread the jam onto the sponge and then spread with the cream, leaving a small gap around the edges.
6. Place a row of raspberries along one edge, lengthways. Roll the sponge to cover the raspberries and repeat the process until all of the raspberries have been used.
7. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Posted By: nancy ajram