Stuffed Bread Sticks
Find easy and simple Stuffed Bread Sticks Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Stuffed Bread Sticks is a common dish to find in Iftar Items category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Stuffed Bread Sticks recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• All purpose flour 2 cup
• Yeast 2 tsp
• Oil 2 tsp
• Butter 2 tsp (melted)
• Warm water 1 cup
• Salt ½ tsp
• Sugar 3/4 tsp
• Potato 2 medium (boiled and mashed)
• Chicken ½ cup (boiled and shredded)
• Turmeric a pinch
• Black Pepper powder ½ tsp
• Carrot 1 (chopped)
• Onion 1 (chopped)
• Garlic paste ½ tsp
• Green chili 2
• All spice powder ½ tsp
• Coriander leaves ½ tsp (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Egg 1 (beaten)
How to make Stuffed Bread Sticks
1. For Bread: In a small bowl mix yeast and sugar in warm water leave aside to risen for 10 minutes.
2. Now in a large bowl put flour, yeast, oil, butter and salt to kneed from a soft medium smooth dough.
3. Cover with damp cloth and let it rest to double in size for 1 hour.
4. Now kneed and roll in and cut into square shape long strips.
5. Fill prepared filling and seal edges by egg.
6. Allow to rest for another 10 minutes.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden brown.
8. For Filling: Boil chicken in turmeric, pepper and salt in 1/2 cup of water.
9. When chicken gets cook shred it keep aside.
10. Heat oil in a pan and saute onion till translucent.
11. Add garlic paste and fry to remove its smell.
12. Add carrot and fry for a while now add cooked and shredded chicken, potatoes, chili paste, coriander and all spice powder.
13. Mix well and let it cool at room temperature.
Posted By: kiran