(Remove shells and de-vein) 1/2kg
flour ½ Cup
• Black pepper powder 1tbs
• Egg white ½ tsp
for frying Ginger
• Red Chilies (crushed) 1tbs
• Brown Sugar
• White Vinegar
• Soya sauce 4tbs
• Spring Onion (finely cut) 2tbs
How to make Prawns with Ginger Sauce
• Mix prawns, cornflour, ginger/garlic powder, black pepper, salt and egg white in a bowl and set aside.
• Heat oil in a wok; fry prawns and remove.
• To prepare sauce, heat oil in a frying pan; fry ginger till it gives off aroma.
• Add remaining sauce ingredients and fry for a few minutes.
• And prawns and dish out.
• Sprinkle spring onion and serve hat with rice.