Pot Roasted Beef
Find easy and simple Pot Roasted Beef Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Pot Roasted Beef is a common dish to find in Barbeque Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Pot Roasted Beef recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Beef undercut, whole 3 kg
2) Butter or oil 225 ml
3) Water 1 litre
4) Salt 1 tsp
How to make Pot Roasted Beef
1. Rub salt on the undercut. Heat butter or oil in a big pan and brown meat on all sides on medium heat.
2. When using oil, most or some of it may be removed after frying meat.
3. When the meat is evenly browned, add hot water and let it simmer for approximately 45 minutes or till meat is tender.
4. Remove meat onto a serving dish, strain left over gravy, thicken if desired and serve separately.
5. Pot roast may be served with small roast potatoes, boiled peas and carrots.
Posted By: ~Sani~