How to make Nargisi koftay
1. Mix all ingredients in mince and divide the mixture into 3 parts.
2. Cover boiled eggs with mince and make smooth oval shape.
3. Dip in beaten egg and fry in oil.
4. Let it cool put in freezer for 15 mins and then cut koftay vertically into 2 parts with a sharp knife. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil and fry onions till they turn golden brown. Put out from oil and spread on paper and grind.
6. Add ginger garlic paste in oil fry it add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder.
7. Fry it properly, add yogurt and grind onion, nutmeg & mace powder.
8. Cook till gravy become thick.
9. Now put all Koftay into gravy and let it warm on lower flame for 5 minutes.
10. Pour gravy in serving dish and keep all koftay in the gravy.
11. Garnish with tomatoes and green chillies.
12. Serve hot with naan or chapati.
Just watched this Nargisi koftay recipe here and it is perfect according to what me and my family likes. We are very happy to see here is a big list of Beef & Mutton Recipes that I always enjoyed cooking and eating.
- Baber, Karachi
- Mar 24, 2017
After a long time i found it on KFoods, wish to make it at home for my husband, great efforts that you put in front of us
- KFoods Kitchen,
- Jan 22, 2015
I think that this Nargisi Kofti food recipe at kfoods.com might be different from the typical foods recipe.
- Nasir, Hyderabad
- Jan 02, 2015