| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Rice(soaked for 20 mins) 2 cups
2) Olive Oil 1/2 tbsp
3) Garlic(crushed) 4-5 cloves
4) Cinnamon stick 1
5) Cloves(laung) 5
6) Mushrooms(sliced) 200 g
7) Mixed herbs 1 tsp
8) Salt to taste
9) Vegetable stock(heated) 4 cups
How to make Mushroom Rice
1. Heat the oil in a pan and saute the garlic, cinnamon and cloves to bring out their flavours.
2. Add the mushrooms and saute them on high heat for a few minutes, then add the rice, herbs and salt.
3. Add the hot vegetable stock, bring to a boil, then cover and cook the rice on low heat for 20 minutes without opening the lid.
4. Carefully spoon the rice onto a platter, garnish with a tomato rose and extra herbs.
Posted By: ~Sani~