Goan Hot Prawns Pickle-Style
Find easy and simple Goan Hot Prawns Pickle-Style Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Goan Hot Prawns Pickle-Style is a common dish to find in Sea Food Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Goan Hot Prawns Pickle-Style recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
1) Headless fresh prawns shelled 500 gram(s)
2) Onion finely chopped 4
3) Tomatoes finely chopped 4
4) Green chillies deseeded and chopped 2
5) Curry Leaves 1 cup
6) Making a paste to marinate the prawns:
7) Oil Salt 4 tbsp
8) Sugar and vinegar to taste
9) Red Chillies dry 2
10) Black Peppercorns 1 tsp
11) Mustard Seeds 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Vinegar as per taste
How to make Goan Hot Prawns Pickle-Style
1. Rub the prawns with some salt and a pinch of the turmeric powder.
2. Keep if for 5 minutes then wash well and drain.
3. Rub the ground paste into the prawns and marinate the mixture for few minutes.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottemed pan and drop in the curry leaves.
5. Add the chopped onions and saute on medium heat for about 3 minutes or till the onions are light brown.
6. Add the tomato pieces and fry till the oil leaves the sides.
7. Add the prawns along with the marinade and stir fry briefly.
8. Add the chopped green chillies, salt sugar and vinegar to taste.
9. Mix well and cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes or till the prawns are cooked and the oil starts floating on top.
Posted By: ~Sani~