Creamy Fruit Chaat
summer is the best season for the fruits. In Ramadan this fruit chaat is a staple at the time of Iftar, It refreshes the body & mind and give a boost up of energy, Fruit Chaat is yummy meal, Enriched with Vitamins & Calcium. Best meal in Ramazan.Enjoy.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
2 banana, peeled & chopped
1 large mango, peeled & cubed
1 large apple, cubed
2-3 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled & cubed
1 large potato, boiled, peeled and cubed or fried
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1 tsp chili powder
½ black salt or more as required
Dry Fruits for garnishing
Cream - 1 Cup
How to make Creamy Fruit Chaat
1. Rub the lemon juice on the banana and apple cubes.
2. This is so that they don't get discolored and also gives a sour hint to the fruits.
3. Mix the mangoes and sweet potatoes with the banana & apples.
4. Chill in the refrigerator if you want or proceed further.
5. Fry the potatoes.
6. Before serving mix the fried potatoes with the rest of the fruits.
7. Add all the spice powders, cream and salt.
8. Mix well.
9. Serve fruit chaat garnished with dry fruits.
Posted By: Nasreen Fatima Jaffery