Find easy and simple Chicken Nihari Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Chicken Nihari is a common dish to find in Beef & Mutton Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Chicken Nihari recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• Chicken Boneless 1 Kg
• Oil 1 Cup
• Onion Chopped 2
• Salt A Pinch
• Turmeric 1 Tsp
• All Spice 1 Tsp
• Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
• Chili Powder 1 Tbsp
• Wheat Flour 3 Tbsp
• Nihari Masala 2 To 3 Tbsp
• Chicken Bones 1 Kg
• Black Cardamoms 6
• Fennel Seeds 1 Tsp
• Whole Coriander 1 Tbsp
• Dry Ginger Powder 4 Tbsp
• Salt To Taste
• To Garnish:
• Coriander Leaves Chopped 1 Bunch
• Lemon 3
• Green Chilies Chopped 4
• Ginger Sliced 2 Tbsp
How to make Chicken Nihari
• In a pan put together 1 kg chicken boneless, 4 tbsp dry ginger powder, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 6 black cardamoms and salt to taste.
• Cook well till stock is ready. Strain and keep aside.
• Heat 1 cup oil in a pan, add in 2 chopped onion and fry till golden brown in color.
• Remove and keep aside till crisp. Crush the brown onion with hands and add to the ½ cup yogurt.
• In pan of oil add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tsp turmeric and fry well, now add chicken and fry well.
• Now add 2 to 3 tbsp Nehari Masala and fry well and add prepared stock.
• Cook over low flame till chicken is tender and oil floats on top.
• Now roast 3 tbsp wheat flour on a hot griddle.
• Make into paste with water as required and add to the Nehari mixture (stir continuously).
• Cook till thickens.
• Add chopped ginger, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice, chopped green chilies and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Ready to serve with Naan.
Great timing for this recipe, chicken is already available in a cheap rates (Karachi) . I will definitely try it to cook for my father in law on this weekend, please also share some tips about this recipe that will help me to prepare a delicious recipe
Mjhe ye recipe agr urdu me mil jaye to or asan hojayege mere liye
Mjhe ye recipe banana nahe ati the par ab bna sakti hun, so simple recipe it is
Salam kfoods, i am big fan of you... i make mostly recipes from your site.. you done such a great job.
I really impressed with the process of making Chicken Nihari Recipe, thanks for this