Green Chicken Korma Recipe in Urdu
|Wash chicken and place in a strainer.
|Fry onions until golden brown and grind finely.|
Now add cloves, cinnamon, black peppercorns, small and large cardamoms to oil.
Mix a little bit.|
Once spices start crackling, add garlic paste.|
Once garlic is likely to brown, add chicken, white cumin, ground green chillies
When chicken water is dried, add yogurt and roast a bit. Add water.|
Once water gets a boil, add ground white pepper, green coriander powder, browned
onion and nutmeg and mace powder.|
When gravy is thickened, add julienne ginger and cook on steam (dam).|
Once oil layer comes on top, switch the stove off, add kewra syrup and cover the
Remove korma in a dish, and sprinkle chopped green coriander.|
Delicious chicken green korma is ready.
Serve and enjoy the meal.
How to Make Green Korma Curry (in English)
- Onions: 1/4 kg (thinly sliced)
- Chicken: 1 kg
- White Cumin: 1 tsp
- Cloves: 5 to 6 pcs
- Cinnamon: 2 small sticks
- Black Peppercorns: 10 to 15
- Green Cardamom: 3 to 4
- Large Cardamom: 1
- Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Ground Green Chillies: 7 to 8 (or as much you like)
- Salt: as per taste
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Bay Leaves: 2 leaves
- Yogurt: 1/4 kg
- White Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Green Coriander: 1 bunch (ground)
- Nutmeg Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Mace Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Kewra Syrup: 1/2 tsp
- Water: 2 glasses (or as required)
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- Wash chicken well and place in a strainer.
- Heat oil in a pan, once heated fry onions.
- Once onions turn into golden brown color, remove from pan.
- Grind ginger into fine powder.
- Now add cloves, cinnamon sticks, black peppercorns, small and big
cardamoms to the same oil in pan.
- Once it starts crackling, add garlic paste and fry well. Once it starts
browning, add chicken and mix well.
- Instantly add white cumin, ground green chillies, salt and turmeric
powder and mix well and cook.
- When chicken water is dried, add 1/4 kg yogurt and mix and cook well.
- Once yogurt is dried, roast it well.
- Add one glass water and then bay leaves. Cook.
- Once water starts boiling, add white pepper powder, ground green
coriander, ground golden brown onion, nutmeg and mace powder and cook.
- Once gravy becomes thicker, add julienne ginger and steam-cook (dam).
- Once oil layer is visible and gravy becomes thick as per your
requirement, remove pan from the stove.
- Put 1/2 tsp kewra syrup and cover the pan.
- Scrumptious chicken green korma curry is ready.
- Dish out, sprinkle green coriander and serve.
Today, We will learn how to make chicken green korma recipe at KFoods.com. Green Kormaa, utilizing the combination of green spices brings an awesome taste of korma. Though, there are lots of korma recipes but green korma has a wonderful unique taste for eaters.
We would explain how to make Green Korma with step by step recipe presented here by KFoods.com. You would end the recipe instructions with an awesome green korma in bowl. Tell your family members for a delicious green korma treat tonight. Let's start the recipe!
Read Blog about
How To Make Chicken Green Korma Recipe
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (How To Make Chicken Green Korma Recipe) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.