|Add cardamom once boiled.|
Add grated carrots to milk and mix.|
Once carrots becomes soft, add rice.|
Once rice are tenderized, add sugar.|
Once it tends to become thick, add chopped almonds.|
Press rice with spoon.|
Once it thickens accordingly, remove from stove.|
Dish out, garnish with almonds and pistachios.|
Delicious gajrela is ready.
How to Make Gajrela (in English)
- Milk: 1 kg
- Carrots: 1/2 kg (grated)
- Rice: one cup (soaked in water)
- Green Cardamom: 1 no.
- Sugar: one cup or as much you like
- Almonds: as much you like (thin chopped)
- Pistachios: as much you like (thin chopped)
- Boil the milk well.
- Once milk is boiled, add green cardamom and grated carrots and cook at
- Once carrots become soft, press soaked rice with fingers, then add to
milk and stir with spoon.
- Check if rice are tender, then add sugar and mix well.
- Cook at low flame.
- Once gajrela becomes thick, add chopped almonds and mix with spoon.
- Break rice with spoon so that it merges well in gajrela.
- Once it comes to desired consistency, remove from stove.
- Dish out and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Gajrela is ready.
- You can enjoy it either hot or cold, as you like!
Gajrela is a delicious form of kheer made with carrots, milk and rice. I am telling gajrela recipe in Urdu with step by step pictorial guide which will make it very easy for you to prepare this sweet yourself. Gajrela or Gajar kheer comes into trending in winter as when carrots come into the markets. These days carrots are available everywhere in abundance, so it is perfect time to taste this tasteful sweet dessert.
Let's start making sweet gajrela kheer. Find the recipe below.
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
Read Blog about
How to Make Gajrela Kheer
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (How to Make Gajrela Kheer) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.