|Boil chicken and mash.|
|Heat oil in a pan, put mashed chicken and mix.|
|Add cabbage and mix.|
Add carrots, capsicum, chopped green chillies and fry for one minute. Turn stove
Add salt, Chinese salt, black pepper powder, vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.|
Cut egg white into pieces and add to mixture. Mix well.|
Beat one egg.|
Place mixture on a corner of roll wrap, apply beaten egg with finger or brush
and fold the roll.|
Heat oil and fry rolls on low heat. |
Remove when it turns golden brown.
Delicious chicken vegetable rolls are ready to serve.|
Preparing Chicken Veg Rolls Recipe
- Roll Wraps
- Chicken: 1 cup boiled mashed
- Cabbage: 1/4 kg finely chopped
- Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
- Carrot: 1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilies: 10 to 12 (chopped)
- Salt: as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Chinese Salt: 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Eggs: 2 boiled
Preparing Roll Mixture:
- Heat oil in a pan, put mashed chicken and spread inside. Add cabbage and
mix well. Then add carrots, capsicum and
chopped green chillies, fry for a minute and switch stove off.
- Add salt, Chinese salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce and vinegar and
- Cut boiled egg white into slices and add to mixture, then mix well.
- Roll filling mixture is ready.
- Place mixture inside the roll wraps and fold. Beat one egg for applying
on the rolls.
- While folding, apply with finger or with brush and press the corners to
stick them together.
- Rolls are ready.
- Heat oil; lower flame when heated and deep fry all rolls.
- Remove from the pan when it becomes golden brown.
- Delicious rolls are ready to serve. Enjoy with chutney and tomato