Karachi - Food Technology Asia has held its 9th International Exhibition & Conference at Expo Center Karachi. The exhibition is focused on technology and advancements used in food production, food processing and in food packaging. In the 9th Food Technology Asia, a significant number of food machinery and plastic and paper manufacturers are participating.
KFoods.com stands as media partner in the event. KFoods.com, the well-known food portal of Pakistan, has media partnered with Ecommerce Gateway Pakistan (Pvt)
Ltd. in promoting the event in Pakistan.
Exhibition event is held at Karachi Expo Centre, Pakistan from Tuesday June 09, 2015 to Thursday June 11, 2015, from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Folks related to food
technology business can visit it till 7:00 pm, June 11, 2015.
Visitors can examine different food related products like food production machinery, bottling lines, sifting and packaging machines, plastic and paper food
related products and so on. Exhibitors including KFoods are also offering free samples of their products to the visitors.
Ecommerce Gateway Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.
- The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI)
- Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan (REAP)
- Engineering Components & Machinery Manufacturing Association of Pakistan (ECMMA)
- Ministry of Food & Agriculture
- Ministry of Livestock & Dairy Development
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council
- Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
- Board of Investment Govt. of Pakistan
- Engineering Development Board
- Ministry of Industries Govt. of Sindh
Pakistan Food Association
Official Freight Forwarder:
KFoods.com media partners the 9th International Food Technology Expo 2015 held at Karachi Expo Centre from June 09 to June 11, 2015. The exhibition has attracted businesses and manufacturing companies from food related industry from around the world. Many businesses involved in manufacturing food machinery, equipments, packaging, food paper and plastic products etc. participated in the exhibition 2015. Ambassadors of different countries in Pakistan also visited the exhibition and walked over to view the stalls.