Click Here for Urdu Recipe
Step 1. Take a fresh and clean ginger root. Make its slices.
Step 2. Boil 2 cups of water.
Step 3. Add ginger slices and boil for 10 minutes more (you can cover the pan as well).
Step 4. Strain water into a cup. Use a tea strainer for that.
Step 5. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or as much as you like).
Step 6. Add 2 teaspoons honey (or as much as you like).
Step 7. Mix with a spoon.
Step 8. Tea is ready. Enjoy hot.
Benefits of Ginger Tea:
- Ginger tea helps reduce bad cholesterol and improves metabolism. It is also helpful to counter obesity.
- Antioxidant properties of ginger help boost immunity.
- Ginger tea is also helpful to improve blood circulation, which ultimately improves the growth of cells as well as performance of different body organs.
- It can provide relief from depression headache and migraine problem.
- It can help in various kinds of stomach problems such as vomiting, gas and diarrhea.
- Do not give ginger made tea to very small kids (under 3 years).
- Do not take ginger excessively. More than normal use of ginger may lead to acidity, blood sugar, vomiting and nausea problems.
- Using ginger may not be safe for everyone. People especially suffering with heart and blood problems should avoid using ginger in any form.
- Folks using medicines should not include ginger tea in their diet. They should consult a doctor first.
Ginger tea is not suitable for everyone. Along its benefits, it has some side effects too. If you are looking to add it into your diet, please consult your doctor first.