Watch Chicken Lasagna Video Recipe:
|Lasagna Cooked Chicken Ingredients|
|Heat oil, add onions and fry slightly. |
Add minced beef, mix and cook well.
|Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red pepper powder, cumin powder and all-spice powder.|
|Mix well, cover pan and steam-cook covered (dam) for 5 minutes.|
Remove lid and cook more.
|Once water is dried and oil floats on top, add maida flour.|
|Cook for 2 minutes more. Chicken qeema is ready.|
|Grease an oven proof rectangular pan, lay 3 lasagna sheets.|
|Pour one half of the cooked chicken, 1/2 cup cheese sauce and 1/2 cup tomato puree. Spread across.|
|Sprinkle and spread 1/2 cup grated cheese. First layer is ready.|
|Now lay another 3 lasagna sheets. Pour all ingredients similar to the first layer you made. Add rest of the grated cheese and tomato ketchup.|
|Add oil and sprinkle oregano.|
|Bake in oven until cheese melts.|
|Delicious lasagna is ready.|
Serve with tomato ketchup.
Chicken Lasagna Recipe in English
Lasagna Boiling Ingredients:
- Lasagna: 6 sheets
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
Ingredients for Cooked Chicken Mince:
- Chicken Mince: 1/2 kg
- Onion: 1 medium (thin sliced)
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Ginger Paste: 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- All-Spice Powder: 1 tsp
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Maida Flour: 2 tbsp
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Cooked Chicken Mince: 1/2 kg
- Lasagna Sheets: 6 (boiled)
- Tomato Puree: 1 cup
- Cheese Sauce: 1 cup
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Cheese: 1 cup (grated)
- Tomato Ketchup: as per taste
- Oil: 2 tbsp
| Boiling Lasagna:|
Boil lasagna sheets with 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oil in hot water.
Cooking Chicken Mince:
- Heat oil in wok, add onions and fry a little. Add minced chicken, mix and cook for a while. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder and all spice powder. Mix well. Cover pan for 5 minutes for steam-cooking (dam).
- Once water is dried and oil appears on top, add maida flour. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cooked chicken for lasagna is ready.
- Grease a medium-sized rectangle ovenproof pan with cooking oil.
- Lay 3 sheets of lasagna and pour half of the cooked chicken, half cup cheese sauce and half cup tomato puree and spread throughout the sheets.
- Sprinkle half cup of grated cheese across lasagne sheet.
- First layer is ready.
- Place other 3 sheets of lasagna, pour and spread all ingredients as used while making first layer.
- Add remaining grated cheese and tomato ketchup.
- Pour oil.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oregano.
- Bake in oven until the cheese is melted.
- Wow, delicious lasagna is ready.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy!
Preheat oven at 200 deg.
White Cheese Sauce Recipe
Tomato Puree Recipe
Chicken lasagna originally belongs to Italy. Also written as 'Lasagne', it is popular dish not only in Europe but also in Americas, Pakistan, India and Middle East countries. Lasagna is also made with minced beef depending upon your choice. The must part of the recipe are lasagna sheets and white or red sauce whichever you are using.
Making lasagna is also a fun. First you boil lasagna, make first layer by placing meat, cheese and other ingredients. Then place the other set of lasagne sheets and meat and other ingredients like ketchup, cheese, oregano etc.
If you want to enjoy chicken lasagna with white sauce, here is the recipe for white cheese sauce and this is tomato puree recipe.
So when are you making this creamy chicken lasagna recipe? Share your experience with us.
Today we would reveal a wonderful recipe for chicken lasagna with step by step pictorial guide by KFoods.com.
Here is creamy chicken lasagna recipe in Urdu & English.