1. Soak 1 cup rice for 4 hours and then blend them to make powder form.
2. Boil 2 kg milk in pan and then add rice powder and allow to cook until it milk thickens.
3. Now add ½ cup of sugar, 1 tin condensed milk band ½ tsp of cardamom powder.
4. When water dries then add 1 tsp of khewara , ¼ kg khoya ,2 tbsp of almonds and 2 tbsp of pistachio and then remove from flame
5. Lastly place chandi warq on rabri kheer.
Posted By: Bushra jawed, Hyderabad
I have loved rabri kheer from burns road ever since I was a child and my father used to bring it every weekdays after work or he would take me to eat it at burns road. Now since I’ve tried making rabri kheer recipe at home, I can’t stop eating it!
- Qinza Khalid, islamabad
- Jun 07, 2018
Rabri kheer is simply wonderful. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish. I recommend must try it.
- Laiba, Rawalpindi
- Jul 11, 2017
Your website is one I like, today I came here to search Rabri Kheer recipe as well as some other Desserts Recipes for my family.
- Babu, Peshawar
- Mar 30, 2017
very testy and cool rabri kheer ..umm....kheer khane ka ittefaq kisi aziz o aqarib waghera ki shadi pe hota hai lekin ab kfoods ki website pe recipe mil gayi hai to ab janab no problem , anytime..
- Jassim, Karachi
- May 12, 2015
Very helpful recipe it is, i am so glad to make it by myself
- Maria Memon, Karachi
- Feb 11, 2014