Here is How to Make Kashmiri Chai Recipe
- Add water to a heavy bottom pan.
- Add tea leaves, salt, green cardamom pods and bicarbonate of soda (meetha soda).
- Boil the water and reduce flame. Simmer until water reduced to one third quantity.
- While the water is still simmering, add 2 to 3 more cups to make it four full cups.
- Boil again and simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Now remove water from stove, strain and place at a side.
- Boil milk in another pan with ground cardamom seeds. Keep the flame low.
- Add tea water to the milk pan.
- Boil the mixture and add salt. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes at low flame.
- Remove the pan from stove and pour into 6 cups.
- Pour 1 tablespoon fresh cream and add 1 teaspoon of chopped pistachios and almonds.
- Mix well. Pink Kashmiri tea is ready to serve.
More Tips and Details About Kashmiri Chai Recipe
Color Achah Krny Ke Lia Red Food Color Use Karsakten hen.
While drinking the delicious cup of pink tea, everyone seeks to know the secret of making a perfect kashmiri chai. And secret is here shared by KFoods.com. Here is gulabi chai recipe in Urdu.
What is Kashmiri Tea?
Pink Kashmiri tea is famous Pakistani tea beverage, originated from Kashmir region and so famous with it's region name. It is also sometimes called noon chai. It is pink in color, always emitting a pleasant aroma of spices used in it, topped with diced almonds and pistachios. It is usually drunk in winter or rainy season. As it is a beverage of winters, you may seldom see it in summers.
Kashmiri people make this tea at their homes however in other parts of Pakistan, it is prepared occasionally in gatherings such as weddings ceremonies, parties and get-together events. You can find noon chai recipe as brought to you by KFoods.com.
Enjoy it at home and share your reviews about Kashmiri chai recipe.
Kashmiri Chai Recipe in English
Check out the tastiest
Kashmiri Chai recipe only at kfoods. Find
Pakistani Recipes & all the recipes of all the chefs.
is famous for its best and unmatchable taste. Also you can check
Kashmiri Chai. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com