Brain Masala Spices and Ingredients
1. First of all, fry onions for 3 minutes in oil in a pan.
2. Then add chopped tomatoes, salt, chilies, coriander powder and ginger garlic.
3. Now add yogurt and mix.
4. As tomatoes are tender, roast all these ingredients well and then add 1/2 cup water.
5. Add boiled brain.
6. Add crushed green chilies, dried fenugreek and all spice powder and place for dum for 5 minutes.
7. Delicious Brain Fry Masala is ready to serve
Mutton Brain Curry Recipe
- Brains: 3 (boil and remove membranes and nerves)
- Salt: as per taste
- Ground Red Chili: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- All Spice Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 to 4 Green Chilies
- Dried Fenugreek Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Oil: 1/2 cup
Method for Brain Curry Recipe
- First of all, fry onions for 3 minutes in oil in a pan.
- Heat up the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Pour the mixture into a large size baking tray so that a thin shape cake may be formed.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, salt, chilies, coriander powder, ginger garlic and yogurt and cook.
- As tomatoes are tender, roast all these ingredients well and then add 1/2 cup water.
- When it is cooked enough, add boiled brain, mix in the spices, break into pieces and add crushed green chilies, dried fenugreek and all spice powder and place for dum for 5 minutes.
- When spices release oil, a spicy brain masala dish is ready. Sprinkle green coriander and eat with hot naan and enjoy a very delicious meal.
While boiling brain, add 1 spoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder. This will remove the odor in the brain.
You can adjust salt and red or green chilies as per your desired taste.