| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• Chicken one kg fillets cut in cubes
• Prawns 12
• Ginger garlic paste one tablespoons
• Tomatoes 6 cut
• Onion one small chopped
• Green chilies seeds removed 4 chopped
• Coriander leaves green 1 cup chopped
• Ginger slivers 1 inch ginger
• Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
• Cream skimmed milk one packet
• Haldee 1 teaspoon
• Kashmiri lal mirch powder 1 teaspoon
• Garam masala 2 teaspoons
• Salt to taste or 1 teaspoons
• Oil 1/2 cup
How to make Chicken And Prawn Karahi
Take a wok or karahi and put oil .
Fry onions till sauted and change color
Add chicken, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and fry.
Cook with 1 cup water for 15 minutes.
Now add prawns. Prawns must be deveined and washed thoroughly.
Now lower the heat and add all spices.
Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
When nearly ready,
add lemon juice and beaten cream slowly stirring.
When color changes and rich aroma comes out, serve garnished with chilies and coriander and ginger slivers.
You may serve with boiled rice or tandoori roti.