Qeema 1/2 kilo
• Onion 2 large ( finely chopped)
2 (finely chopped)
• Chedder Cheese 1 small bar
• Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
• Chilly Sauce 2 tbsp
• Chilly Garlic
Sauce 2 tbsp
• Ketchup 1/2 cup
• Aginomoto 1 tsp
• White Pepper 1 tsp
• Pitta Bread
2 packets (Easily available at all bakery)
How to make Cheesy Chicken Pitta Bread
1. Heat oil, add half chopped onion and cook till it get light brown. Then add chicken qeema and all seasonings except cheese and capsicum. When chicken is almost done add capsicum and remaining chopped onion. Mix well and cook it for 5 mins. Then close the flame and let it be cool. After 5 mins add cheese and mix it well , so that cheese get melt.
2. Then put chicken paste on one pita bread and close it with another pitta bread. In 2 packets you can easily make 5 pitta bread.
3. Then shallow fry in little oil. Just give it light brown colour.
4. Cut it into 4 pieces and serve it.
Posted By: sobia shakir, Karachi