|Add gram flour, salt, red pepper powder, coriander powder, white cumin and baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) to a bowl and mix together.|
|Chop onions, potatoes, spinach and green chillies.|
|Mix with gram flour.|
|Add water and make thin paste.|
|Fry pakore from the paste in hot oil.|
|Place on absorbent tissue paper.|
|Mix Veg Pakoray are ready. Enjoy with green chatni!|
Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe in English
- Gram Flour: 1/8 kg (125 grams)
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tbsp
- White Cumin: 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder: 2 pinches
- Water: as much needed
- Green Chilies: as much required (finely chopped)
- Potatoes: 1 large (Cut small thin pieces)
- Onion: 1 large (finely chopped)
- Spinach: 1/8 kg (125 grams)
- Water: 1/2 bowl (as required)
- Pass gram flour through a fine sieve and mix with salt, red pepper, coriander powder, white cumin and baking
powder in a bowl.
- Cut green chilies, potatoes, onions and spinach and mix with gram flour; add some water to make a paste (remember
to make thick paste to mix vegetables well).
- Heat oil for frying pakoras. Once heated, lower the flame and pick small size fritter either with hands or spoons
and put into the pan. Deep fry all.
- Once fried, take out on kitchen tissue paper to remove excessive oil.
- Mix vegetable pakore are ready to serve. Enjoy with green chatni and tomato ketchup.
Find the complete ingredients list, method, each and every step involved with relevant picture and make the recipe very easily. Enjoy these pakora in Ramadan at iftar time with other snacks.
So keep this authentic pakora recipe in your purse and make it as you see a pleasant breezing or rainy evening. :)
Veg Pakoras make use of different vegetables including potato, spinach, green and red chili with other usual spices like salt, coriander, crushed red chili and gram flour. It gives a wonderful taste that's surely better than all other pakoray that you have been eating so far.
Mixed vegetable pakora recipe is a must try thing for iftar. Save this recipe and prepare your favorite pakorey in the month of Ramadan.
You must be looking toward making this mix vegetable pakora recipe today. Yeah, go make it and share it's taste with us.
Learn how to make mix veg pakora recipe with step by step guide brought to you by KFoods.com
Read Blog about
Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipes
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipes) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.