|Transfer gram flour to a bowl.|
|Now add salt, red pepper powder, coriander powder, white cumin and baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) and mix well.|
|Make a thick paste by adding water.|
Potato Pakora Recipe (Aloo Pakora)
|Cut round slices of potato.|
|Dip potatoes in paste and fry in hot oil.|
|Transfer on kitchen tissue paper.|
Potato pakora is ready
Onion Pakora Recipe (Pyaz Ka Pakora)
|Cut onion in rings.|
|Dip onion rings in besan paste and deep fry.|
Baingan Pakora Recipe (Brinjal Pakora)
|Cut round slices of eggplant.|
|Dip eggplant slices into all-purpose flour paste and deep fry in hot oil.|
|Transfer fried pakoras on kitchen tissue paper.|
Palak Pakora Recipe (Spinach Pakora)
|Remove stem and wash spinach leaves.|
|Dip leaves in all-purpose flour paste and deep fry.|
|Transfer fried palak pakoray on tissue paper in a plate.|
Palak Pakora is Ready to serve.
Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipes Pakistani
- Meetha Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate): one to two pinches
- Gram Flour: 1/4 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- White cumin: 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tbsp
- Oil: For frying
- Potatoes: 2 pcs (cut round slices)
- Onions: 2 pcs (cut in round rings)
- Spinach: 1/8 kg (whole leaves)
- Eggplant: 2 pcs (cut round slices)
- Water: 1 glass (as required)
- Sift gram flour.
- Mix baking powder, salt, red pepper powder, coriander powder and gram flour in a bowl. Add one glass water and
make thick paste. If paste becomes extra-ordinarily thick, add water accordingly. (It should be thick enough to
coat on potatoes and onions).
- Wash potatoes, onions and brinjals and cut into round slices. Wash spinach, remove stem and separate the leaves
- Heat oil in frying pan; when heated, fry all pakoras.
Potato Pakora Recipe:
- Dip potato slices in gram flour paste and then fry.
- When fried from one side, revert to fry from the other side.
Once fried fully, remove from pan and place on kitchen tissue paper in order to remove excessive oil.
- Potato pakoray are ready to serve. Enjoy with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Cut thin spiral rings of onions.
- Dip onions in gram flour paste and fry.
- When fried from both sides, remove and transfer on absorbent tissue.
- Crispy onion pakoras are ready. Eat with chutney and ketchup.
Brinjal Pakora Recipe:
- Wash brinjals and cut round slices.
- Dip its slices into besan paste and fry.
- When fried from both sides, take out from pan and place on absorbent tissue.
- Delicious Brinjal (eggplant) pakora are ready to serve. Enjoy with tomato ketchup and chutneys.
Palak Pakora Recipe:
- Wash palak leaves, remove stem and set the leaves aside.
- Dip spinach leaves in gram flour paste, coat well from every side and fry.
- Once fried fully, remove on kitchen tissue in order to absorb additional oil.
- Tasteful spinach pakora is ready. Enjoy with your favorite condiments and chutneys.
Pakora is a known to everyone food snack in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. There are many kinds of pakora in which standard besan (gram flour) pakora is the most common pakora in the region. Pakoray can be made in many different ways with different ingredients in which famous ones are chicken pakora, aloo pakora, besan pakora, palak pakora, onion and vegetable pakora.
So now you've learned how to make vegetable pakora recipes. You can make these recipes for iftar time. Try different pakora everyday to change the taste. KFoods.com has presented these recipes in very easy manner and there would be no difficulty for you to learn and understand any of these recipes. Try these Pakistani pakora recipes and serve at iftar.
Today, we are going to learn mix veg pakora recipes in the step by step recipe series at KFoods.com.
Today's recipe consists of 3 kinds of different vegetable pakora recipes which are:
Chicken Pakora Recipe by KFoods
Read Blog about
Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipes
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipes) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.