How to Get Rid of Food Allergic Reactions
In case of a food allergic reaction, your first move should be to consult a doctor. Consider all these home remedies as auxiliary treatment.
Food allergies affect both children and adults as every year 4 to 6 percent people visit hospitals and clinics for food allergy treatment. A food allergic reaction takes place when our immune system considers a substance or a food item as a harmful intake for the body. In this situation, our body releases antibodies to neutralize that particular food substance which then causes different kinds of allergy symptoms. These symptoms vary in the range and can affect skin, respiratory tract and cardiovascular system.
One suffering from food allergy might be facing stomach pain, shortness of breath, vomiting, rashes, lip swelling and dizziness. Most of the symptoms take place within an hour after taking the food.
In case of food allergy symptoms, try any of these but primarily consult a doctor and then consider picking any of these remedies as a secondary treatment.
Find 7 useful home remedies for food allergies and learn how to get rid of food allergies below:
Garlic comes with natural antihistamines which are very helpful to treat food allergy problems. It is also rich with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which relieve from allergy and pave the way for a fast recovery.
- Chew a couple of garlic cloves everyday. It will help reduce the food allergy symptoms.
- Take garlic supplements as per the doctor's advice.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar also contains antihistamine properties which can help combating different symptoms of food allergies. When one suffers from a food allergy, it's body loses different nutrients. Apple cider vinegar help restore them and helps restore pH alkaline in the body as well.
Take 1 tablespoon of pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar and mix it with a glass of warm water. Then add one teaspoon lemon juice and one teaspoon honey in the glass and take this syrup 2 to 3 times everyday until you get rid of the problem.
Lemon is known for immune boosting properties. It can do the task well. Lemon is a citrus fruit which helps preventing food allergies and also treats the symptoms. It also helps remove toxin elements from the body system.
- Squeeze juice of a lemon and put it to cup of warm water.
- Add honey and mix.
- Take this solution empty stomach in the morning and then take a couple of times more in the day.
- Do this continuously until you feel better.
4. Green Tea
We know green tea for many health benefits it comes with. It is made with different herbs which are very helpful to human health. It is considered as a robust natural remedy for food allergy problems. It is enriched with antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties which are very helpful for to keep our digestive function in order and also to raise our immunity system.
- Take 2 teaspoons of green tea extract in a cup and pour hot water in.
- Cover the cup for a few minutes.Sift the mixture to remove the leaves, add honey and lemon as per your taste and have it.
- Drink this tea 3 to 4 times a day.
5. Castor OilCastor oil is also one of the best home remedies for food allergic reactions. It boosts the stomach strength and improves its resistance to different kinds of foods which ultimately relieves the food allergy problems in the body.
- Add half teaspoon of castor oil in either a glass of plain water, vegetable or fruit juice.
- Drink this mixture daily in the morning with empty stomach.Continue until condition is improved.
6. Eat Vitamin C Foods
Foods rich in vitamin C help boost immunity power of the body. Vitamin C is anti-histamine which also helps in reducing the development of histamines in the body. It helps remove toxins from the body as well.
Add vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables in your diet. Some of these foods are broccoli, grapefruit, bell peppers, strawberries, tomatoes and lemons. Before taking them in use, make sure you do not have allergic reaction to any of them.
If you are worry with question: how to get rid of food allergies? Ginger is the answer. It is a known food to be very effective for the treatment of food allergic reactions. Ginger is also rich with antibacterial and antioxidant properties and so it is helpful to control symptoms of food allergies such as vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea and nausea.
- Take 2 cups of ginger tea everyday. Add honey for taste and drink warm ginger tea daily without gap.
- Other option is to use mixture of ginger juice and honey. Take one teaspoon of both items and mix it and take before the meals.
Today, KFoods.com tells you how to do a home treatment for food allergy problem (Note: All these treatments are auxiliary and first recommendation is to consult a doctor). Some natural products work well in a particular situation. We have gathered here 7 foods that work as natural remedies for food allergy. Ginger, Apple cider vinegar, Vitamin C foods, castor oil, green tea, lemon and garlic are some of the home remedies for food allergic reactions. KFoods.com tells you how they work and how to use them to get rid of food allergies.
Read about these remedies and add them in your diet to avoid or get rid of food allergic problems.
Read Blog about
7 Home Remedies for Food Allergies
and health & fitness, step by step recipes, Beauty & skin care and other related topics with sample homemade solution. Here is variety of health benefits, home-based natural remedies. Find (7 Home Remedies for Food Allergies) and how to utilize other natural ingredients to cure diseases, easy recipes, and other information related to food from KFoods.