Drench bread in a cup of milk for some minutes, then take out and squeeze using a spoon
Add ginger, garlic, salt, red chili, all spice powder, papaya, green coriander, green chili, fresh cream and squeezed bread to minced meat and mix well
Form long shaped kababs and store in refrigerator
Heat oil in pan, dip kababs in eggs and fry in oil till they turn golden brown
When kababs are fried, ignite a coal and give kababs it's smoke for aroma.
Malai Kababs are Ready to Serve
Oil a platter and place kababs in that
Preheat oven on 180 degrees and place kababs tray inside
Serve with salad, raita and chutney
When kababs are dried and cooked completely, take them out
Give them coal smoke
Malai Kababs are Ready to Serve. Enjoy with onions, raita, salad and chutney.
Malai Kabab Recipe in English
- Minced Meat: 1 kg
- Crushed Ginger Garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Chili Powder: 1 tablespoon
- All Spice Powder: 1.5 tablespoons
- Raw Papaya Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Green Coriander (Chopped): half bunch
- Mint (Chopped): half bunch
- Green Chilies (Chopped): 6 to 8 pcs
- Bread Slices: 4 pcs
- Eggs: 2 pcs
- Fresh Cream: 1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil: for frying
Method for Batter
- Drench bread in milk for 10 to 12 minutes. Then take out and squeeze using a wooden spoon.
- Mix squeezed slices, ginger, garlic, salt, red chili, all spice powder, papaya, green coriander, mint and green chili with minced meat. Then add fresh cream too and make long shaped kababs.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip all kababs in beaten eggs and fry.
- Burn a coal and place among kababs and give its smoke to kababs.
- Delicious malai kababs are ready to eat. Serve hot with chutney.
- Kababs can be cooked in oven or pan without dipping in the eggs. And also be
cooked over the coals. During cooking, keep applying oil frequently so that they
get a lustrous look after cooking.
- Apply oil in a pot and place kababs and then cook in a preheated oven on 180
degrees. When kababs liquid is dried, take out and give coal smoke for aroma.
- Burn a coal on stove and place among kababs. Drop some oil and cover the pan
immediately and store for 5 to 7 minutes for aroma.
Decorate in a plate and serve with onion rings and chutney.
Watch Malai Kabab Recipe Video:
After you have learned to make malai kababs, now you should go for the recipe of chicken reshmi kabab for another amazing meal.
Today we are going to learn how to make malai kabab recipe. Adding malai (cream) to meat makes it taste better, softer and having more succulence. After making
many types of kabab recipes, I got the idea to make malai kebabs this time. I got all the ingredients from market including minced meat, eggs, and bread separately
for the recipe. Other things are usual and always found in the kitchen. No need to go to the market especially to buy salt, red chili, green coriander etc.
I have presented the complete guide of making malai kabab with pictures and their associative instructions in Urdu. I have made the guide so easy that anyone can
make it without any hurdles. It can be a perfect recipe to make with qurbani meat after Eid ul Adha. Let's start!