|Cut chicken into small pieces.|
|Mix all marination ingredients, make a mixture.|
Add chicken to the mixture. Mix well and place aside for 2 hours.
|Add marinated chicken to a saucepan and cook over medium flame.|
|Once chicken is tender, water is dried and oil becomes visible, remove from the stove.|
|Ignite a piece of coal and place among chicken pieces.|
Pour some drops of oil and cover pan for 5 to 7 minutes.
|Scrumptious chicken malai boti is ready.|
Serve and enjoy as main or side meal.
How to Make Chicken Malai Boti (in English)
- Boneless Chicken: 1 kg
- Oil: 3 tbsp
- Coal: 1 piece
- Fresh Cream: 5 tbsp
- Lemon: 2 pcs
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- White Pepper: 1-1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper: 1-1/2 tsp
- Papaya Powder: 4 tbsp
- All Spice Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt: 1/4 kg
- Green Chillies: 4 pcs
- Green Coriander: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
Grind coriander leaves and green chillies together.
- Put all marination ingredients into a bowl and mix well thoroughly.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well. Place aside for 2 hours.
- Cook marinated chicken in a pan at medium heat.
- Once chicken is softened and tender, water is dried out and oil starts appearing, remove the pan from stove.
- Burn a piece of coal, pour some drops of oil.
- Cover the pan for around 5 minutes.
- chicken malai boti recipe is completed. It is ready to eat now. Serve and enjoy with raita and chutney.
So this was step by step Chicken Malai Boti Recipe by KFoods.com; hope you are gonna enjoy it very soon. Also try a delicious chicken malai tikka recipe
And don't forget to share your feedback with us.