1. Wash Meat.
2. Marinate meat with all spices and store for 1 hour.
3. Add water to meat and boil until it is tender.
4. Take tenderized meat in a pan
5. Fry meat with oil in the pan.
6. Fried meat is ready to serve. Enjoy with salad and raita.
Fried Beef Recipe (Tala Hua Gosht)
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Chili Powder:1 tablespoon or as per taste
- Turmeric Powder:1/2 teaspoon
- All Spice Powder:1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Powder:1 tablespoon
- Meat Pieces:1/2 kg
- Oil:1/2 cup
- Water: 1 glass
- Marinate meat pieces with salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, all spice powder and ginger garlic and store for one hour.
- Then boil marinated meat in a pot with one glass of water.
- When meat is tender, fry it in 1/2 cup oil in a pan.