Pasta Salad with Shrimps
Find easy and simple Pasta Salad with Shrimps Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Pasta Salad with Shrimps is a common dish to find in Salad Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Pasta Salad with Shrimps recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
Mixed salt and ground pepper
200g short pasta, such as fusilli
1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced crosswise
1/3 cup roughly chopped pitted olives
4 lightly packed cups baby spinach
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
400g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
How to make Pasta Salad with Shrimps
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and toss with squash, olives, spinach, lemon zest and juice, and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. In a large skillet, heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high.
5. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque throughout, about 3 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Top pasta with shrimp.
Posted By: maheen