* ½ kilogram of Gram Flour (Besan)
* 1 tsp. Mustard Oil
* 1 heaped tsp. of Salt
* 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
* 1 cup of Water
* 1 tsp. Dry Fenugreek
Leaves (Kastoori Methi) (finely chopped)
* ¼ kilogram of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
1. Mix together the gram flour, salt, red chilli powder and oil well. Knead the mixture to a dough for about five minutes. Add the fenugreek leaves and knead for another three minutes or 'till it is soft.
2. Heat oil in a deep-frying pan on very high heat. Rub some oil on your palm. Roll out the dough into a long strip one inch thick. Cut the roll into inch size pieces. Flatten each piece out into a round shape.
3. Lightly dust both sides of the small chapatis with maida. Fry very lightly on low flame to a golden yellow color. Take them out with a sieve type ladle and drain the oil completely.
Posted By: Samina khan, karachi