| Recommended By Chef
| 1:30 To Prep
| 0:15 To Cook
| 8 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
How to make Paneer Pasanda
1. Boil pasanda. Cut cottage cheese in small pieces.
2. Chop onions very finely. Grind tomato, ginger, green chilli.
3. Heat butter in a pan. Saute onions till pink in colour.
4. Then add tomato paste continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to separate.
5. Put off the flame.
6. Add cottage cheese, cream, yoghurt, salt red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, dried mint leaves and mix well in pasanda.
7. Keep it aside for an hour.
8. Put the pan on the flame and then add milk to the mixture.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes and then finally put off the gas.
10. Take off the fire and serve hot.
How to Make Pasanda Paneer (Summarized Method):
First wash and clean pasanda and boil them. Then cut cheese into small pieces. Chop onions thinly. Grind
ginger, green chilies and tomatoes together. Then heat the butter in a saucepan and saute fry onions until they
turn pink. Add tomato paste to the pan and keep cooking on medium flame until oil becomes visible separately and then turn the stove off.
Now add cheese, cream, yogurt, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, all-spice powder and dried mint leaves to the pan, add pasanda and mix well. Place it aside for marination. Now place the pan on flame and pour milk in the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes and switch off the stove.
Pasanda paneer recipe is ready.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Paneer pasanda (cheese pasanda) is a special dish to enjoy at Eid ul Adha. Normally, we don't have meat in
plenty especially there is less trend of buying meat pasanda. Bakra Eid is the occasion when you can try all your
favorite recipes either it's beef, mutton or lamb. So must try this paneer pasanda recipe and enjoy
sizzling hot pasanday with due chutney and raita.
We all prepared paneer pasanda recipe last weekend and enjoyed it a lot. It was so delicious that i decided to repeat it again. this time, i would make it alone however i will keep making eid-ul-adha recipes regularly with my friends.
- Jaah, Abbottabad
- Mar 08, 2017
I have got a pack of cheese slices for long time and I am not getting any suitable application for them. I am now checking this recipe and i also got a pasanda recipe, I will use that cheese in making it otherwise i would have to wait till bakra eid.
- Aini, Lahore
- Aug 25, 2016
paneer pasande looks good . I like addition of paneer in different kinds of meat dishes. I add it in samosas, koftas and just looked at pasanda recipe , so it will be a new experiment for me to prepare this paneer pasanda . lets see how would it taste..
- Shumaila Afridi, Peshawar
- Aug 23, 2016