Kashmiri Vegetarian Cheese
Find easy and simple Kashmiri Vegetarian Cheese Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Kashmiri Vegetarian Cheese is a common dish to find in Pakistani Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Kashmiri Vegetarian Cheese recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
• 1 kg paneer (cheese).
• 1 table spoon salt or to taste.
• 2 table spoon mirchi powder (red chilly powder).
• 2 table spoon saunf powder (fennel powder).
• 1 tea spoon saunth powder (ginger powder).
• 1 tea spoon zeera (cumin).
• 1/2 tea spoon kaala zeera (black cumin).
• 1/4 tea spoon hing (asafoetida).
• 4 crushed moti elaichi (black cardamom).
• 4 half laung (cloves).
• 2 tej patte (bay leaves).
• 2 small pieces dalchini (cinnamon).
• 3 crushed elaichi (cardamom).
• 3-4 ladles mustard oil.
How to make Kashmiri Vegetarian Cheese
• Cut the cheese into big pieces or according to your choice.
• Heat the oil in a pan and fry the cheese till the pieces turn brown and put them in a patila, in which cheese is to be
cooked, containing 3 glasses of water and salt.
• Put saunf, saunth, tej patte and dalchini pieces in the patila.
• Turn the stove to low flame, put zeera, laung, hing and mirchi powder along with half katori water in the pan containing
rest of the oil and stir continuously till dark red colour appears and water evaporates.
• Empty the contents of the pan in patila and cook it on low flame till 2.5 glasses of water evaporates.
• Add moti elaichi, elaichi and kala zeera and cook for 1 more minute.
• Serve with hot boiled rice.
Posted By: ashir waqas