Ingredients for preparing Goat Head Curry (Bakre Ki Siri)
1. Fry onions
2. Add spices and goat head
3. Add water and cook until it is tender
4. If water is dried out, add yogurt and cook for 5 more minutes
5. Add water and when it simmers, turn the stove off
6. Garnish with green coriander
7. Hot Goat head curry is ready to serve
Goat Head (Bakre Ki Siri)
- Goat head:1 boiled
- Onions:2 medium
- Ginger Garlic Paste:2 tablespoons
- Red Chili Powder:2 tablespoons
- Coriander Powder:1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder:1/2 teaspoon
- Salt:as per taste
- Oil:2 cups
- Yogurt:1/4 kg
Bakre Ki Siri Method
- Fry onions in oil in a pot.
- Put goat head.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- If ginger water is dried up, add other spices and water and let them tenderized.
- When water is evaporated, add yogurt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add a little amount of water and turn the stove off when it gets a simmer.
- Garnish with green coriander.
- Hot and spicy goat head curry is ready to serve.
This was one delicious curry. KFoods.com offers a big list of scrumptious curry recipes to enjoy with your mom, father, grandma, grandpa, husband and children. Whether it is a holiday or a festival, you can amuse yourself with delicious hot curries in the meals with extra-ordinarily easy recipes provided by KFoods.